Luxurious corner condo, located in Griffintown-Ouest in
front of the St-Gabriel locks, the Lachine Canal and a
green urban park.
The living space offers you a living area of 1313 sq. Ft.
With a superb 120 sq. Ft. Balcony-terrace with a direct
view of the Canal. Ceilings of over 9 feet in exposed raw
concrete, abundant light throughout the day, unparalleled
soundproofing and superior energy efficiency; summarize the
major assets of this condo.
You will find three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and an
open concept living space. Master bedroom with walk-in
closet, adjoining marble bathrooms and office.
- Built-in refrigerator and dishwasher
- Induction hotplate
- Quartz countertops
- Central air conditioning
- Over $ 80000 of renovation and decoration carried out:
. central humidifier
. professional arrangement of all wardrobes and walk-in
. mirror doors at the entrance
. pantry and beverage area
. 3rd bedroom with brick wall
. corner office
. blinds and draperies
. all light fixtures and door hardware
Two indoor parking spaces:
- Parking: 166, Ground floor, Block C, Electric terminal
and parking for 2 cars possible
- Parking: 322A, 2nd Basement, Block D
Lots of storage space:
- Storage: 335, 2nd basement
- Storage: E61, 6th floor, Block D, near the condo.
- Storage: in the condo
- The wardrobes are optimized by a professional firm.
This project includes luxurious living spaces, namely:
- A large secure lobby
- A two-level exercise room with modern equipment.
- A large indoor infinity pool with spa, sauna and
- A superb heated rooftop swimming pool with terrace area
and breathtaking view of downtown Montreal
- An urban chalet including a dining room, a living room, a
kitchen, a fireplace ... all with a magnificent panoramic
view of the city center.
-A common courtyard with fountains and water basins.
Nearby you will find:
- Rue Notre-Dame, with its delicatessens, cafes, boutiques,
restaurants and trendy pubs
- The Atwater Market (1.3 km away) with pharmacy, grocery
store, SAQ, independent merchants
- Adonis Market
- The Lachine Canal with an urban park, with its 13.5 km
bike path and many parks (between Lachine and the
Bonaventure Expressway) giving access to the Atwater Market.
- Metro: Lionel-Groulx (15 min walk) and Georges-Vanier (10
- Bus lines 36 and 57,
- Also available soon, the Griffintown REM Station,
- Easy access to highways 720 and 10, and the Victoria
Airbnb not allowed.
A visit will prove to you that few real estate developments
offer you so much!
Who is feeling lucky?